Natural Invigorating Body Wash - 92% Natural Ingredients including Açaí Oil, Ucuúba Oil & Passion Flower Oil
- WHAT IT DOES... Cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes, leaving you feeling invigorated and skin revitalized.
- HOW IT WORKS... Natural cleansers, nutrients and antioxidants from the Amazon Rainforest combine to gently lather, hydrate and tone skin, and fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS + RESPONSIBILITY... No sulfates, parabens or artificial dyes. Gluten Free. Never tested on animals.
- OTHER BENEFITS… Awakens the senses with a refreshing subtle fragrance of zesty Bergamot, Blue Sage and Earthy Woods.
- Açaí Oil - powerful antioxidant, helps fight cellular destruction which can lead to wrinkles and premature aging of the skin.
- Passion Flower Oil - high in essential fatty acids, helps reduce inflammation and dryness.
- Ucuúba Oil - helps fights irritation and helps soothe mild skin conditions.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - helps heal and restore skin elasticity, hydrates and locks in moisture.
- Ginseng Root Extract - assists in increasing collagen production which visibly firms skin.
- Sativa Oat Extract - rich in minerals which helps calm skin irritation.
- Babassu Seed Oil - concentrated with anti-oxidant Vitamin E, which helps prevent the growth of free radicals in tissues, and phytosterols provide anti-aging and collagen protection benefits.
Deionized Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Lauryl Glucoside, EGDS, Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Magnesium Aspartate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Virola Surinamensis (Ucuuba) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 63 | Next
Posted by Kevin Griggs on 27th Nov 2017
Smells nice and moisturizers your skin while you get clean. This is good for winter where people tend to have drier skin.
Posted by George on 22nd Oct 2017
This is a great smelling bodywash.
Amazing Body Wash
Posted by L.S. on 24th Aug 2017
this is another amazing product from Amazology. i love the natural ingredients and it leaves me feeling ultra clean. the fact that it contains a bunch of moisturizing ingredients, it doesn't overdry my skin. for those looking for a luxurious cleanse, be sure to pick this up!
Love the smell
Posted by Ryan Bobber on 24th Jul 2017
Love the smell, and the feeling after. It's a strong awakening smell. Doesn't last all day as people say, but I like it. Wakes me up!
Posted by Jeff G on 19th Jun 2017
Great fragrance and really a refreshing shower.
Posted by N/A on 4th May 2017
This shower gel feels so smooth and silky on the skin. The smell is subtle, but very masculine. My husband enjoys this shower gel so much. Monsoon is a keeper .
Smells Great and Fast Results
Posted by Erica Schavey on 8th Mar 2017
I ordered this for my husband because he has dry skin and, because it sounded like it smelled good. First, I LOVE the way it smells and, it smells even better on! Very manly! Secondly, my husband has noticed an immediate difference in his skin. Specifically, he had a dry patch on his face and, it's gone after using twice. As with all shower gels, he uses this head to toe.
Works well on my skin that has psoriasis
Posted by Anand on 17th Feb 2017
This is a very good men’s body wash. It is a premium, all-natural, body wash for men. It does a great job of cleaning, nourishing and moisturizing my skin. I feel my skin feels revitalized. The smell is more neutral. There is no strong fragrance like the women’s body wash. Given my sensitive skin, I am happy to know that is product ingredients are organic.The body wash contains antioxidant-rich Açaí Oil to tone and firm the skin, leaving it feeling smoother and softer. The Passion Flower provides good hydration and the Ucuúba Oil calms the skin, while oat extracts soothe itchiness and dryness. This wash can be used by all skins types from what I understand. The body wash is free of harmful artificial dyes, sulfates and parabens. Anyone with skin conditions such as eczema will benefit from the soothing properties of gentle Ucuúba Oil which reduces redness and helps relieve inflammation. I have psoriasis and this has helped me. Overall, I would recommend this case because it meets my needs. This may not be the cheapest body wash on Amazon, but you get what you pay for.
Posted by Anthony Chen on 27th Jan 2017
I love the smell of this stuff
Posted by Chaos Mongrel on 20th Jan 2017
I love the smell of this stuff. I haven't used a ton of body wash over the years (usually just stick to soap and put on cologne after if anything) but it smells amazing by itself. It definitely smells like something from the Amazon as you can tell it's exotic. The main smell is like a mildly to moderately musky cologne but with a slightly sweet, flowery undertone. Besides smelling great, it really feels like you skin is clean after using it. I have very sensitive skin and normally use unscented soap but I was not at all bothered by this wash. Not only would I recommend it to someone else but I will be buying more myself.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 63 | Next