Natural Invigorating Body Wash - 92% Natural Ingredients including Açaí Oil, Ucuúba Oil & Passion Flower Oil
- WHAT IT DOES... Cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes, leaving you feeling invigorated and skin revitalized.
- HOW IT WORKS... Natural cleansers, nutrients and antioxidants from the Amazon Rainforest combine to gently lather, hydrate and tone skin, and fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS + RESPONSIBILITY... No sulfates, parabens or artificial dyes. Gluten Free. Never tested on animals.
- OTHER BENEFITS… Awakens the senses with a refreshing subtle fragrance of zesty Bergamot, Blue Sage and Earthy Woods.
- Açaí Oil - powerful antioxidant, helps fight cellular destruction which can lead to wrinkles and premature aging of the skin.
- Passion Flower Oil - high in essential fatty acids, helps reduce inflammation and dryness.
- Ucuúba Oil - helps fights irritation and helps soothe mild skin conditions.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - helps heal and restore skin elasticity, hydrates and locks in moisture.
- Ginseng Root Extract - assists in increasing collagen production which visibly firms skin.
- Sativa Oat Extract - rich in minerals which helps calm skin irritation.
- Babassu Seed Oil - concentrated with anti-oxidant Vitamin E, which helps prevent the growth of free radicals in tissues, and phytosterols provide anti-aging and collagen protection benefits.
Deionized Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Lauryl Glucoside, EGDS, Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Magnesium Aspartate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Virola Surinamensis (Ucuuba) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Great shower gel, but pricey
Posted by Craig on 13th Jan 2017
I never used to be a body wash kind of guy. I always stuck to a bar of soap and I was good to go, until recently. I have been showering at the gym before going to work and taking bar soap on the go is a pain. So, for my morning showers at the gym, I'll bring along body wash. I found this one to be really nice. Gets the grime off and leaves a nice scent.
My only problem is with the asking price. I have no need for exotic oils, I just want to get clean. Bring this down to within a small margin higher than regular mens shower gels for a 5-star rating from me.
Overall I feel the product delivers and helps hydrate skin nicely.
Posted by Mike M on 4th Jan 2017
Overall I feel the product delivers and helps hydrate skin nicely. Also works great in running water as a sort of "bubble-bath" preparation. I appreciate all the oils in the formula, think it works well or skin eczema and ultimately helps with hydration. It does have a pretty strong scent/smell to it, like a "sandalwood".
Posted by Fred Lundin on 22nd Dec 2016
I really can't say enough about the Amazology product line. All of the products smell great and are created with high quality ingredients. The body wash is great, and leaves you feeling clean and smelling good.
Posted by Lanny Ross on 9th Dec 2016
I've tried a few different body soaps and this is by far the best. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean, and the smell is amazing. A lot of soaps dry you out and this one keeps you very moisturized.
Posted by Lorraine S on 29th Nov 2016
I purchased this product for my husband and he really liked it. The smell was not to over powering and it did not leave his skin dry. He noticed the difference in the way his skin felt right after he showered. He also liked the way it left a light fragrance. We will purchase this product again.
Posted by Justin Moore on 21st Nov 2016
I was very impressed by this product. The smell is actually a very nice masculine scent, but also has that clean shower smell. lather is very on point, and the soap itself feels very silky/smooth. Does not give me that dry feeling after showering as well. Very much recommended.
Smell like a sexy man
Posted by Lisa Ferris on 15th Nov 2016
I actually got this body wash for myself and not my hubby cause he doesn't use them. I love it! Doesn't dry out my skin at all. Lathers beautifully. Smells even better. If you like the ssent of a sexy man then you will love it! The scent doesn't linger to long so I think it's great for women so you can spray your perfume without it clashing.
All the Amazology products are a must for a man that wants to take care of himself
Posted by Mack McGregory on 7th Nov 2016
I have finally acquired each of the Amazology products and used them all today together. I can't say enough about them. Any man that wants to take care of their hair, face, and body without smelling like lavender and vanilla need these products. The smell is great. I know, people have commented on it. This body wash is great.
Amazing smelling body wash
Posted by Jonathan S on 4th Nov 2016
Awesome body wash .. smells amazing and not like the axe or just for men which I don't really like but this stuff is awesome. I never actually purchased good body wash like this before but I think I'll probably start investing and using this stuff. I'm a pretty hard reviewer and barely give many purchases 5 stars but if you want a good body wash definitely try this stuff.
Posted by Don T on 31st Oct 2016
This does smell great and leaves a light scent. My skin does feel smooth and not dried out. It may take time to notice any other claims but I am confident that with all the all-natural ingredients in it, it will be true.