WARRIOR Sandalwood Smooth Men’s Shave Cream – Natural Organic, Andiroba Oil, Buriti Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe
Natural Men's Smooth Shaving Cream
- WHAT IT DOES... Natural shave cream that offers a light creamy lather, providing a smooth, nourishing and irritation-free shaving experience. Leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh all day.
- HOW IT WORKS... Natural moisturizers, anti-inflammatories and antioxidants provide a powerful combination which soften skin before shaving and eliminate razor burn, and protect skin during and after shaving.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS & RESPONSIBILTY... Highest quality natural ingredients responsibly sourced from the Amazon Rainforest. Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. No Artificial Dyes. Gluten Free. Animal Cruelty-Free.
- OTHER BENEFITS… Infused with a subtle Sandalwood fragrance which will leave your face smelling and feeling awesome all day.
- Andiroba Oil - powerful anti-inflammatory oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids that promote skin healing from cuts and, relieves pain and swelling.
- Buriti Oil - antioxidant and anti-inflammatory rich in beta-carotene which helps fight skin degradation, irritation and redness.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - soothes and moisturizes irritated skin.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant which fights skin damaging free radicals.
- Safflower Seed Oil - high content of linoleic acid helps reduce sebum in pores and stimulates regeneration of new skin cells.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract - high content of potassium and sulfur which soften and hydrate skin.
- Amino Acids - helps stimulate collagen and elastic production necessary for healthy skin regeneration.
- Elm Bark - helps reduce inflamation and promtes healing.
Deionized Water, Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Xylitol, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Carapa Guaianensis (Andiroba) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cucumis Satvius (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Potassium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 62 | Next
Posted by CHAD ABE on 24th Aug 2017
I love this product. Great quality, all natural, and really makes shaving a piece of cake
Will buy another. It works best with a shaving brush but hands work, it is just not as easy to use.
Amazing! Shaving is much more enjoyable!
Posted by Tom B on 24th Jul 2017
I love this product!!!!! I have to admit, for the past 8 years of my life, I have used an electric razor. Once in a blue moon I would pull out some shaving cream and a traditional razor. Well, my electric razor needs some new blade heads and the company no longer makes these specific blade heads for my razor. So, to replace the cutting heads on my razor would cost over $100 because there are a few ebay sellers who still have a few sets left within their personal stock. With a $100 price tag, I decided to decide to switch away from the electric razor. So I signed up for the DollarShaveClub and ordered the Amazology Shave Cream. It was a wonderful experience. I specifically loved the Sandalwood smell. It has a gentle lather. The results were remarkable. After completing the shave I went to a dinner party and a friend commented upon my clean shaven face. He mentioned that my clean close shave has taken 5 years off my face. After experiencing Amazology, I will never go back to the traditional Gillette shave cream
Great smell, smooth, and helped irritation
Posted by Justin Moore on 19th Jun 2017
This stuff is great.. upon your first open, you can simply detect the quality in the product. The smell is nice, and not overpowering. It provided me with a very smooth shave that actually felt nice. I did notice less irritation than when I use basic shave foams, which is the main thing I wanted to get out of this. There's enough of the product to last quite awhile as well if your use the right amount. Overall I am very satisfied.
Above average Shave Cream. Pricy though
Posted by Brian on 4th May 2017
Above average Shave Cream. Pricy though.
So far so good
Posted by Lady CRPSMKR on 8th Mar 2017
My boyfriend likes this way more than the art of shaving soap he previously had!
Posted by R. Flores on 17th Feb 2017
First thing you notice when you open it (except for the fact that there is no safety seal) is how nice the product itself looks. It is hard to describe but it looks say, whipped? Very nice consistency. That being said I suppose that's why it's so pricey. It smells great and is luxurious to apply. It also gives a smooth close shave. I did not try it with a brush just straight on to my face. The jar is large in width and probably won't fir in your mirror cabinet. Goes on a little thicker than the canned stuff but comes off easy.
Posted by Thom Will on 27th Jan 2017
This is one of the best shave creams I've ever tried. It's expensive but I'll keep buying it. It smells and feels great!
An amazing shaving cream!
Posted by Xzardani on 20th Jan 2017
This is by far my favorite product from this collection. Not only is the container MUCH larger than I thought it was, the shaving cream is thick, creamy and tingly. I use it daily with my Braun foil shaver and absolutely LOVE it. There is a tingle to it, eucalyptus maybe? I am not sure, however, it is awesome.
I highly recommend this to any man looking for a go-to shaving cream.
Good Shaving Cream
Posted by Goshtic on 13th Jan 2017
I like this cream, it provides a nice smooth shave and the scent isn't overwhelmingly strong.
Posted by A.C. on 4th Jan 2017
If you buy this product I would definetly recommend also buying a shaving brush. The tub says you can use your hands, but it is far messier than normal shaving cream cans and seems to have more of a problem "foaming" up than other creams or gels.
However, if you already have a shaving brush, or are willing to buy one, the shaving cream is great. I actually felt no need for aftershave after, as my skin didn't feel dried out like cheaper shaving creams. Overall, very good product but personally for the cost and extra hassle (I want shaving to be easy) I will likely to stick to traditional canned creams and gels.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 62 | Next