- Orders received Monday through Friday will be processed within 24 hours of receipt. (Processing time does not include weekend days or holidays)
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders placed with Priority shipping (Overnight or 2nd Day Service) will be processed the same day if received by 10:00 AM, EST (excluding weekends).
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays).
Standard Shipping Charges
Standard Shipping – order delivery within 3-7 business days from ship date.
- Orders Under $60...............$6.95
- Orders $60 and over...........FREE*
Note: Taxes do not apply toward $50 purchase minimum for free shipping.
*Additional shipping fees may apply for overweight, express or overnight shipping. We will contact you to discuss additional fees if necessary. Free Shipping under $60 does not apply to shipping to APO/FPO locations, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Island.
Priority Shipping Charges**
- 2nd Day Service – add $15.00 to the Standard Shipping charges.
- Overnight Service - add $35.00 to the Standard Shipping charges.
All orders of $150 or more shipped via Priority Overnight Service will require a receipt signature upon delivery.
**Priority Shipping is NOT available for P.O. boxes, APO/FPO shipments, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Island.
US Territories and APO/FPO Locations
Customer orders shipping to APO/FPO locations, Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. territories including Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands, will ship via the U.S. Postal Service. Priority shipping is NOT available for P.O. boxes, APO/FPO shipments, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Island.
Delivery times to APO/FPO locations vary greatly. US locations may take 10 days, while overseas locations may take up to 30-45 days to deliver.
2nd day air and overnight shipments are not available to P.O. boxes and APO/FPO locations.
International Shipping Powered by Bongo
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
At checkout, choose your international destination from the country drop down menu. Once you select your country and attempt to checkout, you will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility where Bongo will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service. We cannot allow returns on international shipments.
Method of Shipping
All domestic orders, unless priority shipment is specified or otherwise noted above, will ship via either US Postal Service Ground or UPS Ground. Orders to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO locations and U.S. territories will ship via US Postal Service. All international orders will ship via FedEx.