Natural Thickening & Strengthening Shampoo for Men
- WHAT IT DOES... A powerful blend of the Amazon Rainforest’s unique essential oils and other natural extracts help establish the foundation necessary for a healthy scalp. Organic nutrients detoxify and nourish hair follicles, help inhibit hair loss, promote healthy cell growth and thicker hair, strengthens and locks in moisture.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS...Infused with highest quality natural and organic ingredients responsibly sourced from the Amazon Rainforest. Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. No Artificial Dyes. Gluten Free. Animal Cruelty-Free.
- OTHER BENEFITS…Stimulates the senses with a refreshing but subtle fragrance, releasing hints of Bergamot, Cedar, and Cypress.
- Açaí Oil - powerful Rainforest antioxidant, helps fight cellular destruction which can lead to hair loss/thinning.
- Argan Oil - therapeutic properties help repair damaged hair, moisturizes and fights flaking.
- Passion Flower Seed Oil - high in essential fatty acids, helps reduce scalp inflammation, irritation and dryness, fosters hair strengthening/resilience.
- Cupuaçu Butter - locks in moisture, provides creamy hydration, blends with Keratin to soften/smooth hair.
- Vitamin E - effective antioxidant/stimulant, increases blood circulation in the scalp, necessary for healthy hair growth, helps inhibit hair loss/thinning.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - potent antioxidant, fights damaging free radicals, helps stimulate hair follicles and promotes new hair growth.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - soothes scalp and relieves dryness, helps reduce pore-blocking sebum, dirt/debris which can impede hair growth.
Deionized Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (Plant Derived), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Plant Derived), Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, EGDS, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamide MIPA, Xylitol, Sodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Glycine (Amino Acid), Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Larix Europaea (Larch) Wood Extract, Oriza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, Panthenol, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium Metabisulfite (Antioxidant), Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Allantoin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zinc Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 63 | Next
This shampoo has a good scent
Posted by Tom Dang on 24th Jul 2017
This shampoo has a good scent and line up well with other products of Amazology, my hair keep being moisturized more than a day after washing but it also feel a little bit oily.
Leaves my hair as soft as ever
Posted by Horizon on 19th Jun 2017
I bought this shampoo as well as the Amazology conditioner. It's a great combo and it leaves my hair soft as ever.
It lathers really nice and rinses out clean
Posted by Bonnie on 4th May 2017
Purchased this for my husband who is kind of picky about these products. Fragrance is okay, it lathers really nice and rinses out clean. Doesn't weight the hair down at all - so he likes it!
I really like this shampoo!
Posted by Jeanie Mlenar on 8th Mar 2017
Wow! I really like this shampoo! I have very think hair and am always looking for a shampoo that makes my hair thicker. Not only did this do that,but also gave it a very nice shine.You don't really need to use very much of this shampoo, just a small amount. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Posted by Edward on 17th Feb 2017
This product works.
Good smelling shampoo with good results
Posted by John on 27th Jan 2017
Not much to say about this shampoo other than the ingredients show. All good stuff, and it feels and smells nice. I have hard water and had been using some anti-dandruff shampoo. After switching to this shampoo I did not see any increase in dandruff.
This shampoo is simply wonderful
Posted by KazeAru on 20th Jan 2017
This shampoo is simply wonderful. It comes in a beautiful bottle and this stuff has some very unique ingredients which attracted me to it . I have always had great results with unique and unknown ingredients that I was not familiar with. I have had great results so far with the prior products so I decided to give this one a try. This product smells so good like a man should smell. This product leaves my hair so soft and smooth and feeling great. Great product to use with the rest of the line. I recommend the entire line of products . Nothing but great results from this line and this product.
As a guy, it meets my needs
Posted by Bill M on 13th Jan 2017
Smells great, lathers great...that's what I look for in a shampoo. I'm a short-haired guy, so I can't comment much on anything else, but this easy to please guy is pleased. Wish it was a bigger bottle, but I guess it's normal sized...I"m just used to buying the big 32 oz bottles.
Posted by Grape Ape on 4th Jan 2017
I always use the cheap shampoo. Got this used their shampoo and conditioner and gel for a week and got 3 compliments about my hair.
Good quality and fast delivery
Posted by Lindsey on 22nd Dec 2016
I got this for my boyfriend who loves all the products he has gotten from this company. Good quality and fast delivery. Plus, it smells wonderful!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 63 | Next