Natural Invigorating Body Wash for Men
- WHAT IT DOES... Premium, natural, body wash for men cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes, leaving skin feeling revitalized with a fresh and subtle masculine scent.
- HOW IT WORKS... Contains natural cleansers, nutrients and antioxidants which combine to gently lather, hydrate and tone skin.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS & RESPONSIBILTY...Highest quality natural ingredients responsibly sourced from the Amazon Rainforest. Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. No Artificial Dyes. Gluten Free. Animal Cruelty-Free.
- OTHER BENEFITS… Awakens the senses with a refreshing combination of zesty Bergamot, Blue Sage and Earthy Woods.
- Açaí Oil - powerful antioxidant, helps fight cellular destruction which can lead to wrinkles and premature aging of the skin.
- Passion Flower Oil - high in essential fatty acids, helps reduce inflammation and dryness.
- Ucuúba Oil - helps fights irritation and helps soothe mild skin conditions.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - helps restore skin elasticity, hydrates and locks in moisture.
- Ginseng Root Extract - assists in increasing collagen production which visibly firms skin.
- Sativa Oat Extract - rich in minerals which helps calm skin irritation.
- Babassu Seed Oil - rich in anti-oxidant Vitamin E, which helps prevent the growth of free radicals in tissues, and phytosterols provide anti-aging and collagen protection benefits.
Deionized Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Lauryl Glucoside, EGDS, Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Magnesium Aspartate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Virola Surinamensis (Ucuuba) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 60 | Next
Love the smell
Posted by Ryan Bobber on 24th Jul 2017
Love the smell, and the feeling after. It's a strong awakening smell. Doesn't last all day as people say, but I like it. Wakes me up!
Posted by Jeff G on 19th Jun 2017
Great fragrance and really a refreshing shower.
Posted by N/A on 4th May 2017
This shower gel feels so smooth and silky on the skin. The smell is subtle, but very masculine. My husband enjoys this shower gel so much. Monsoon is a keeper .
Smells Great and Fast Results
Posted by Erica Schavey on 8th Mar 2017
I ordered this for my husband because he has dry skin and, because it sounded like it smelled good. First, I LOVE the way it smells and, it smells even better on! Very manly! Secondly, my husband has noticed an immediate difference in his skin. Specifically, he had a dry patch on his face and, it's gone after using twice. As with all shower gels, he uses this head to toe.
Works well on my skin that has psoriasis
Posted by Anand on 17th Feb 2017
This is a very good men’s body wash. It is a premium, all-natural, body wash for men. It does a great job of cleaning, nourishing and moisturizing my skin. I feel my skin feels revitalized. The smell is more neutral. There is no strong fragrance like the women’s body wash. Given my sensitive skin, I am happy to know that is product ingredients are organic.The body wash contains antioxidant-rich Açaí Oil to tone and firm the skin, leaving it feeling smoother and softer. The Passion Flower provides good hydration and the Ucuúba Oil calms the skin, while oat extracts soothe itchiness and dryness. This wash can be used by all skins types from what I understand. The body wash is free of harmful artificial dyes, sulfates and parabens. Anyone with skin conditions such as eczema will benefit from the soothing properties of gentle Ucuúba Oil which reduces redness and helps relieve inflammation. I have psoriasis and this has helped me. Overall, I would recommend this case because it meets my needs. This may not be the cheapest body wash on Amazon, but you get what you pay for.
Posted by Anthony Chen on 27th Jan 2017
I love the smell of this stuff
Posted by Chaos Mongrel on 20th Jan 2017
I love the smell of this stuff. I haven't used a ton of body wash over the years (usually just stick to soap and put on cologne after if anything) but it smells amazing by itself. It definitely smells like something from the Amazon as you can tell it's exotic. The main smell is like a mildly to moderately musky cologne but with a slightly sweet, flowery undertone. Besides smelling great, it really feels like you skin is clean after using it. I have very sensitive skin and normally use unscented soap but I was not at all bothered by this wash. Not only would I recommend it to someone else but I will be buying more myself.
Great shower gel, but pricey
Posted by Craig on 13th Jan 2017
I never used to be a body wash kind of guy. I always stuck to a bar of soap and I was good to go, until recently. I have been showering at the gym before going to work and taking bar soap on the go is a pain. So, for my morning showers at the gym, I'll bring along body wash. I found this one to be really nice. Gets the grime off and leaves a nice scent.
My only problem is with the asking price. I have no need for exotic oils, I just want to get clean. Bring this down to within a small margin higher than regular mens shower gels for a 5-star rating from me.
Overall I feel the product delivers and helps hydrate skin nicely.
Posted by Mike M on 4th Jan 2017
Overall I feel the product delivers and helps hydrate skin nicely. Also works great in running water as a sort of "bubble-bath" preparation. I appreciate all the oils in the formula, think it works well or skin eczema and ultimately helps with hydration. It does have a pretty strong scent/smell to it, like a "sandalwood".
Posted by Fred Lundin on 22nd Dec 2016
I really can't say enough about the Amazology product line. All of the products smell great and are created with high quality ingredients. The body wash is great, and leaves you feeling clean and smelling good.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 60 | Next