Natural Deep Hydrating Facial Moisturizer for Men
- WHAT IT DOES... Nutrient-rich, anti-aging facial moisturizer for men nourishes and tones the skin, infusing it with intense moisture, helping restore elasticity, and may assist with repairing sun damage and diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin is left feeling softer, and more youthful looking, with a fresh, masculine aroma. Twice daily use may reduce signs of aging.
- HOW IT WORKS... Infused with certified organic ingredients and antioxidants which help fight skin damaging free radicals, intensely moisturize and helping restore elasticity.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS & RESPONSIBILTY...Highest quality natural ingredients responsibly sourced from the Amazon Rainforest. Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. No Artificial Dyes. Gluten Free. Animal Cruelty-Free.
- OTHER BENEFITS… Also stimulates the senses with a refreshing but subtle essence of a clean, fresh aroma.
- Murumuru Butter - Powerful emmolient with high concentration of oleic acid which infuses the skin, and locks in intensive moisture.
- Guaraná Powder Extract - Potent antioxidant which fights damaging free radicals, and rich in tannins which help accelaerate skin regeneration.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - Helps restore skin elasticity, treats sun damage, and moisturizes.
- Shea Butter - Potent moisturizer which seals skin with a layer of thick protective hydration and helps improve skin conditions including blemishes, wrinkles and eczema.
- Oak Bark Extract - Works to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of pore size.
- Watermelon Fruit Extract - Rich in Vitamin C, amino acids and lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that’s great for sun-damaged skin. Moisturizes, cleanse and exfoliates.
- Ginseng Root Extract - Increases collagen production to visibly firm skin and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Lentil Fruit Extract - Helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with intracellular hydration.
- Apple Fruit Extract - Visibly brightens complexion with solid dose of Vitamin C.
Deionized Water, Palmitic Acid, C12-16 Alcohols, Hydrogenated Lecithin (Vegetable-Sourced), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Murumuru Butter, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana), Quercus Alba (Oak) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Citrillus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Citric Acid.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 57 | Next
I bought it for myself thinking it would be better for woman
Posted by Jeanette O on 8th Mar 2017
Although this is advertised as a Men's Anti-Aging, I bought it for myself thinking it would be even better for a woman. I was right. I applied it after washing my face at night and it was so refreshing! I love how it made my face feel tingly and fresh, yet provided just the perfect amount of moisturizer without feeling greasy or heavy. It is made with certified organic and natural ingredients and is paraben-free and sulfate-free. I woke up with my face still feeling moisturized and hydrated. I reapplied after washing my face in the morning and wore under my makeup. Again, I just loved the cool refreshing feeling that comes from the antiseptic qualities of guarana extract that prevents breakouts. It does have a pleasant masculine scent that soon wears off.
Great smell with this cream
Posted by Jonathan Soto on 17th Feb 2017
Love the way this stuff smells. It's one of the reasons why I decided to start using it in the morning and not only night time. This product line is new to me but I definitely like them. My skin is oily but this stuff just absorbs so well it doesn't leave my face shiny at all.
Im happy to say that Im thrilled with this product
Posted by Mike on 27th Jan 2017
I have problem skin...it's very oily...but I'm told by my dermatologist that it's oily because it's too dry! OK, I don't get it. But as oily as my skin is, my face seems to get so dry that it begins to flake. I was advised that I need to moisturize more often. I've tried several products with mixed results. Well, I'm happy to say that I'm really thrilled with the product. It's done a great job at keeping my skin evenly smooth and well protected from the sun. The scent is pleasant and not flowery. I'm happy to recommend this product and am sure to reorder it when I run out.
Very nice moisturizer
Posted by Jeff G on 20th Jan 2017
Goes on great and does not irritate my skin. Works as described
Posted by Thom Will on 13th Jan 2017
This stuff is great. I like to use a moisturizer that works but doesn't feel like your piling goop on to your face. This is a perfect balance. Non greasy feeling, no shine. Smells great too!
A great mens daily moisturizer
Posted by Xzardani on 4th Jan 2017
An excellent non-oily facial moisturizer designed for men that helps keep my face fresh in dry California air. It applies wet yet soaks in nicely. Don't use too much! I made that mistake on the first try. There isn't really a scent and it seems to be dye/color free, which is great. The ingredients list is also less intimidating than most competitors (sans as many chemicals).
I would recommend this to men as a daily facial moisturizer. Chicks don't dig callus lips.
Posted by L. Hander on 22nd Dec 2016
The lotion has a great texture and consistency
Posted by Winter on 9th Dec 2016
I bought this for my husband since he's rather picky with his facial moisturizers. I chose this one because the ingredients are mostly natural. The lotion has a great texture and consistency. It glides smoothly over the skin and doesn't leave behind white marks or greasy looks. I think it has the perfect balance of moisturizing without supersaturating. I like the scent as well.
I like this moisturizer
Posted by Alexander on 29th Nov 2016
I like this moisturizer, it has a nice smell and feels great. Little bit overpriced by my opinion, but the quality of the product is good
Long lasting moisturizer
Posted by N/A on 21st Nov 2016
A great thick moisturizer that up to 12 hours later still keeps dry skin feeling smooth. Has a slight scent (think tropical rainforest, not coconut) and had a slight tingle sensation but overall is great.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 57 | Next