What is Açaí?
Açaí oil is derived from the Açaí berry grown on a beautiful Amazonian palm tree, predominant on the riverbanks in the Brazilian Rainforest state of Para. Açaí has one of the highest antioxidant concentrations of any fruit in the world. According to a widely cited University of Florida study, Açaí antioxidants destroyed cultured human cancer cells.
Key Benefits of Açaí:
There are a number of benefits to Açaí in skin care. Acai berries are extremely high in Vitamin C resulting in its high antioxidant content, which works to fight cell-damaging free radicals, which age the skin. Açaí also maintains anti-inflammatory properties which help heal and revitalize damaged skin tissue. These naturally beneficial properties are why we chose to fuse extracts from the Açaí superfruit into many Amazology products.
What Products Contain Açaí?
- Amazology RECLAIM Anti-Aging Eye Repair: Highly concentrated antioxidants and anti-inflammatories in Açaí help fight damaging free radicals and revitalize the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Amazology MONSOON Invigorating Body Wash: The benefits of Açaí aid in maintaining skin tone in this body wash.
- Amazology SHIELD Protecting Hand and Body Lotion: A heavy dose of antioxidants in Açaí oil helps improves the skin’s resilience.
- Amazology REIGN Strengthening Shampoo: The properties present in Açaí help prevent hair degradation.
- Amazology FORTIFY Controlling Hair Gel: While most hair gels are damaging for hair, ours protects and revitalizes thanks to Açaí.